Hardwick (North Runcton), Norfolk
Hardwick, a hamlet in North Runcton parish, Norfolk, 1½ mile SSE from King's Lynn. A leper's hospital was here before the time of Edward III. The hamlet was formerly a parish, and it still ranks as a rectory, annexed to the rectory of North Enncton, in the diocese of Norwich.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Freebridge-Lynn|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Ancestry.co.uk, in association with Norfolk Record Office, have images of the Parish Registers for Norfolk online.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Hardwick (North Runcton) from the following:
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Norfolk newspapers online:
- Norwich Mercury
- Norfolk Chronicle
- Diss Express
- Thetford & Watton Times and People's Weekly Journal
- Norfolk News
The Visitations of Norfolk 1563, 1589, and 1613 is available on the Heraldry page.