New Normanton, Derbyshire
Normanton, New, a parish within the municipal borough of Derby, created under the Derby Corporation Act, 1890. It is included in the ecclesiastical parish of St Chad. Acreage, 209; population, 3900.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Derbyshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Derbyshire papers online: