Llwydiarfch, a township in Llanfihangel parish, and an ecclesiastical parish partly also in Llangadfan parish, Montgomeryshire. The township lies on the river Vyrnwy, 6½ miles SW by W of Llanfyllin. Post town, Welshpool. Llwydiarth Hall is a mansion which formerly belonged to the Vaughan family, now to the Wynn family. The ecclesiastical parish was constituted in 1859. Population, 278. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £230.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Montgomeryshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: