Dyliffe, a chapelry in Darowen, Llanbrynmair, Penegoes, and Trefeglwys parishes Montgomeryshire, 8 miles from Llanbrynmair. It was constituted in 1856, and it has a post office under Llanbrynmair (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Llanbrynmair. Population, 789. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of Bangor; net value, £138 with residence. Patron, the Lord Chancellor. The church is recent.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Montgomeryshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: