Dolvor or Dolfor, Montgomeryshire
Dolvor or Dolfor, an ecclesiastical district in Kerry parish, Montgomeryshire, under Kerry Hill, near the boundary with Radnorshire, 4¼ miles SSW of Newtown. Post town, Newtown. Population, 326. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St David's; net value, £200 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St David's.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Montgomeryshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: