Colhugh, a rivulet of Montgomeryshire, running 4 miles south-westward to the Bristol Channel, at a place 2 miles E by S of Nash Point. An ancient port was at its mouth, carrying on considerable trade with Somerset, and serving as a harbour of refuge in the time of Henry VIII., but was destroyed by landslips, and some vestiges of it still exist.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Montgomeryshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: