Bwlch y Cibau, Montgomeryshire
Bwlch-y-Cibau, an ecclesiastical parish constituted in 1865 out of the parishes of Llanfechan, Llanfyllin, Llansaintffraid, and Meifod, Montgomeryshire, 3 miles from Llanfyllin station on the Cambrian railway, and half a mile distant from Bryngwyn station, at which all passenger trains stop on notice being given to the guard. It has a post office under Oswestry; money order and telegraph office, Llanfyllin. Population, 394. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; net value, £185 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph. The church was built in 1864, and is in the Early English style.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Montgomeryshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: