Talywain, a hamlet in Trevethin parish, Monmouthshire, 2 miles N of Pontypool. It has a station, called Abersychan and Talywain, on the L. & N.W.R. and G.W.R., and a post, money order, and telegraph office under Pontypool. There is a Baptist chapel.
Online maps of Talywain are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: