Six Bells, Monmouthshire
Six Bells, a village in Llanhilleth parish, Monmouthshire, 1 mile N of Aberbeeg. It has a post office under Aberbeeg (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Abertillery.
Online maps of Six Bells are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: