Rhiwderin, a hamlet in Bassaleg parish, Monmouthshire, 4½ miles W of Newport. It has a station on the Brecon and Merthyr and Pontypridd, Caerphilly, and Newport railways, and a post office under Newport; money order and telegraph office, Bassaleg. There is a Congregational chapel.
Online maps of Rhiwderin are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: