Cwm, a hamlet in Aberystruth parish, and the local board district and ecclesiastical parish of Ebbw Vale, Monmouthshire, 3 miles S of Ebbw Vale, and 5 SE of Tredegar. It has a station on the Beaufort branch of the G.W.R., a small modern church, and a Baptist chapel.
Online maps of Cwm are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: