Cross Ash, Monmouthshire
Cross-Ash, a hamlet in Skenfrith parish, Monmouthshire, 6 miles ESE of Pontrilas station on the G.W.R. It has a post office under Monmouth; money order and telegraph office, Pontrilas.
Online maps of Cross Ash are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: