Blorenge, a mountain at the head of the Avon Llwyd valley, Monmouthshire, 2½ miles SW of Abergavenny. It consists of old red sandstone, capped by carboniferous limestone and millstone grit, has an altitude of 1908 feet, and figures grandly in the scenery of north-western Monmouthshire.
Online maps of Blorenge are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: