Aberbeeg, a village in the parish of Llanhilleth, Monmouthshire, with a station at the junction of the Nant-y-glo and Ebbw Vale lines on the G.W.R., distant 15½ miles from Newport, and 173½ from London. It has a post and money order office (R.S.O.); telegraph office, Abertillery.
Online maps of Aberbeeg are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: