Pandy (Llanvihangel Crucorney), Merionethshire
Pandy, a hamlet in Llanvihangel Crucorney parish, Merionethshire, adjacent to the river Monnow, 6½ miles NNE of Abergavenny. It has a station on the Hereford and Abergavenny section of the G.W.R., and a post and money order office under Abergavenny; telegraph office, Llanvihangel Crucorney. There are Baptist and Calvinistic Methodist chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Merionethshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: