Abergynolwyn, or Abergwynolwyn, Merionethshire
Abergynolwyn, or Abergwynolwyn, a village in Merionethshire, 7 miles NE of Towyn, with a station on the Tal-y-llyn narrow-gauge railway. It is situated partly in the parish of Tal-y-llyn and partly in that of Llanfihangel, and is chiefly occupied by quarrymen. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Bangor, united with Llanfihangel-y-Pennant; net value, £260. Patron, the Bishop of Bangor. It has a post and money order office (R.S.O.); telegraph office, Towyn (R.S.O.)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Merionethshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: