Walham Green, Middlesex
Walham Green, an ecclesiastical parish in Fulham civil parish, Middlesex, 1½ mile NNW of Putney station on the L. & S.W.R., and with a station of the same name on the Metropolitan District railway, and 6 miles SW by W of St Paul's, London. It was constituted in 1835, and has a population of 17,676. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of London; net value, £320. Patron, the Vicar of Fulham.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Kensington|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Walham Green from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Walham-Green)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of Walham Green are available from a number of sites: