Old Artillery Ground, Middlesex
Old Artillery Ground, a liberty in Whitechapel union, Middlesex, forming part of the metropolis, 1½ mile NE by E of St Paul's.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Whitechapel|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Old Artillery Ground from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848 (Artillery-Ground, Old)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.