North Hyde, Middlesex
Hyde, North, a hamlet in the ecclesiastical parish of St John, Southall, Middlesex, on the Grand Junction Canal, 3 miles WNW from Brentford, and 1 mile S from the Southall station on the G.W.R. There are a large Roman Catholic orphanage and a Roman Catholic chapel dedicated to St Mary.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of North Hyde are available from a number of sites: