Neasden, a hamlet in Willesden parish, Middlesex, about 1 mile NW of Willesden. It has a station on the Metropolitan Extension railway, called Kingsbury and Neasden, and the Midland and South-Western Junction railway have a station here called Dudding Hill. There are large works belonging to the Metropolitan Railway Company. The ecclesiastical parish of Neasden-cum-Kingsbnry was formed from the parishes of Kingsbury and Willesden in 1885. Population, 930. For parish council purposes Neasden is included in Willesden parish. The church, dedicated to St Andrew, and formerly belonging to the parish of Kingsbury, is a small but ancient and interesting building, consisting of chancel and nave, with a western tower of wood surmounted by a short spire. It has some Roman bricks, and contains some ancient brasses and monuments. The living is a perpetual curacy in the diocese of London; gross value, £300. Patrons, the Dean and Chapter of St Paul's. There is also a church (St Saviour's) used as a school-room.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of Neasden are available from a number of sites: