Hatton, a hamlet in East Bedfont parish, Middlesex, 1½ mile NE from East Bedfont village. It has a post office under Feltham; money order and telegraph office, East Bed-font. Here is Temple Hatton the seat of the Pollock family.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||East Bedfont|
|Poor Law union||Staines|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Hatton from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Hatton)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of Hatton are available from a number of sites: