Greenhill, a chapelry in Harrow-on-the-Hill parish, Middlesex, 1 mile N by E from Harrow. The living is annexed to Harrow. The church was built in 1867, and a building called the Victoria Hall, used as a library, reading-room, and club-house, was erected in 1888.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Hendon|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Greenhill from the following:
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of Greenhill are available from a number of sites: