Bedford Park, Middlesex
Bedford Park, an ecclesiastical parish in Middlesex, formed in 1879 from the parishes of Chiswick, All Saints, South Acton, and St George, Old Brentford. It has a post, anoney order, and telegraph office. It is included in the local board districts of Chiswick and Acton. The church is an edifice of brick in the Queen Anne style, and was erected in 1880 at a cost of £7000. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of London; net yearly value, £200 with residence, in the gift of the Bishop of London.
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of Bedford Park are available from a number of sites: