Alperton, a hamlet in the parish of Harrow-on-the-HilI, Middlesex, near the river Brent and the Paddington Canal, 1 mile S of Sudbury station on the L. & N.W.R., and 8 miles WNW of St Paul's, London. It has a post office under Harrow; money order and telegraph office, Wembley. There is a Baptist chapel here.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Harrow on the Hill|
|Poor Law union||Hendon|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Alperton from the following:
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Middlesex is online.
Online maps of Alperton are available from a number of sites: