Chalk Farm, London
Chalk-Farm, a place of 32 acres in the north-western suburbs of London, now partly occupied by the L. & N.W.R. and its depot, adjacent to the Zoological Gardens and Primrose Hill, 3½ miles NW of St Paul's. It is now wholly built over, but it was formerly a secluded district, famous as a resort for duellists, and later for its tea-gardens and pleasure fairs.
The Visitation of London, 1568 is available to browse from the Heraldry page.