West Theddlethorpe or Theddlethorpe All Saints, Lincolnshire
Theddlethorpe, West, or Theddlethorpe All Saints, a parish, with a village, in Lincolnshire, on the coast, with a station on the G.N.R., 140 miles from London, and 9 E of Louth. It has a post office under Louth; money order and telegraph office, Mablethorpe. Acreage, 1787; population of the civil parish, 261; of the ecclesiastical, 265. There is a coastguard station. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Lincoln; net value, £130 with residence. The church is a handsome building of stone and brick in the Perpendicular style, and was restored in 1885. There is a Wesleyan chapel.
Findmypast, in conjunction with the Lincolnshire Archives, have the following parish records online for Theddlethorpe All Saints:
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Lincolnshire papers online: