New York, Lincolnshire
New York, a village in Wildmore parish, Lincolnshire, 2½ miles E from Dogdyke station on the Lincoln and Boston branch of the G.N.R., and 8 NW from Boston. It has a post, money order, and telegraph office under Lincoln. See also WILDMORE.
Online maps of New York are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Lincolnshire papers online: