Holbeach Hurn, Lincolnshire
Holbeach Hurn, a village and an ecclesiastical parish, the latter being formed out of Holbeach parish in 1870, situated near the Fleet Haven, about 3 miles NE from Holbeach. Population, 451. The living is a vicarage; net value, £220. The church, dedicated to St Luke, erected in 1869, is a building of red brick, with dressings of stone in the Early English style. There are also Primitive Methodist and Wesleyan chapels.
Online maps of Holbeach Hurn are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Lincolnshire papers online: