Newton Nethercote, Leicestershire
Newton Nethercote, a hamlet in Swepstone parish, Leicestershire, 1 mile SE of Swepstone village. The manor belongs to Earl Howe.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Ashby-de-la-Zouch|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Newton Nethercote from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, 1848 (Newton-Nethercote)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Leicestershire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Leicestershire newspapers online: