Binnel Bay, Isle of Wight
Binnel Bay, a wide curve at the western end of the Undercliffe, on the S coast of the Isle of Wight, 3½ miles WSW of Ventnor.
Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5
Online maps of Binnel Bay are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)