Sapley, formerly an extra-parochial lordship and a royal forest in Huntingdonshire, 2 miles N of Huntingdon, is now partly included in the parish of Hartford.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||Huntingdon|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Sapley from the following:
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.