Ramsey St Mary, Huntingdonshire
Ramsey St Mary, an ecclesiastical parish formed in. 1859 out of the civil parish of Ramsey, Huntingdonshire, 2 miles WNW of Ramsey. It has a station on the Ramsey and Holme branch of the G.N.R. Post town, Huntingdon; money order office, Ramsey; telegraph office, railway station. Population, 1241. The manor belongs to Lord de Ramsey, who-is chief landowner. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Ely; gross value, £200. Patron, Lord de Ramsey. The church was built in 1858, is in the Early Decorated style, and consists of nave, aisles, and chancel, with a tower. There are two Wesleyan chapels.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.