Perry, a hamlet in Great Staughton and Graffham parishes, Huntingdonshire, 7 miles NNW of St Neots. The manor, with Gaynes Hall, a fine mansion standing in a well-timbered park, belongs to the Duberley family.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Poor Law union||St. Neots|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Perry from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Perry, East)
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Huntindonshire is available to browse.