UK Genealogy Archives logo

Perry Green (Much Hadham), Hertfordshire

Historical Description

Perry Green, a hamlet in Much Hadham parish, Herts, 4 miles SW of Bishop Stortford. It has a chapel of ease to the church of Great or Much Hadham, a building of stone in the Early English style, which was erected in 1853.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Hertfordshire is online.


Maps

Online maps of Perry Green (Much Hadham) are available from a number of sites:


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Hertfordshire newspapers online:


Visitations Heraldic

The Visitations of Hertfordshire, 1572 and 1634. Edited by Walter C. Metcalfe, F.S.A. is available on the Heraldry page.

CountyHertfordshire