Green End (Little Munden), Hertfordshire
Green End, a hamlet in Little Munden parish, Herts, 5½ miles NNW of Ware.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Civil parish||Little Munden|
|Poor Law union||Ware|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Directories & Gazetteers
We have transcribed the entry for Green End (Little Munden) from the following:
- Samuel Lewis' A Topographical Dictionary of England, by Samuel Lewis, seventh edition, published 1858. (Green-End)
Land and Property
A full transcript of the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Hertfordshire is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Hertfordshire newspapers online:
- Hertford Mercury and Reformer
- Herts Guardian, Agricultural Journal, and General Advertiser
- Watford Observer
The Visitations of Hertfordshire, 1572 and 1634. Edited by Walter C. Metcalfe, F.S.A. is available on the Heraldry page.