Upper Bullingham or Bullinghope, Herefordshire
Bullingham or Bullinghope, Upper, a parish in Herefordshire, on the river Wye, 2 miles S of Hereford, which is the post town. The parish is ecclesiastically united with Lower Bullingham and Grafton parishes, but for civil purposes it was merged in 1885 into the parishes of Grafton and St Martins. Population of the ecclesiastical parish, 651. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Hereford; net value, £254 with residence. Patron, the Bishop of Hereford. The church is modern, erected to replace the ancient church, which had fallen into ruins. The Ecclesiastical Commissioners are lords of the manor.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Herefordshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Herefordshire newspapers online: