Street, a township in Kingsland parish, Herefordshire, 2 miles NE of Pembridge. Street Court, the seat of the lord of the manor, was restored and partly rebuilt in 1869.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Herefordshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following Herefordshire newspapers online: