Eywood, a seat in Titley parish, Herefordshire, 2 miles NE of Kington. The mansion was erected in the 17th cen-, tury, and was the chief residence of the Earls of Oxford until the title became extinct in 1853; it stands amid extensive pleasure grounds containing considerable lakes.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Herefordshire is available to browse.
Online maps of Eywood are available from a number of sites: