Viney Hill All Saints, Gloucestershire
Viney Hill All Saints, an ecclesiastical parish in Dean Forest, Gloucestershire, partly in East Dean and partly in West Dean. It was constituted in 1866, and its post town is Newnham. Population, 1528. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of Gloucester and Bristol; net value, £159. The church was built in 1867, and is Early English.
The register dates from the year 1867.
The Gloucestershire Parish Registers are available online at Ancestry, in association with Gloucestershire Archives.
Church of England
All Saints (parish church)
All Saints' church, consecrated in 1867, is a building of stone in the Early English style, consisting of chancel, nave of three bays, south aisle, south porch, and a bell cote over the chancel arch containing 2 bells: there are sittings for 420 persons.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Gloucestershire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Gloucestershire online:
- Gloucester Citizen
- Gloucester Journal
- Gloucestershire Chronicle
- Gloucestershire Echo
- Cheltenham Chronicle
- Cheltenham Looker-On
The Visitation of the county of Gloucester, 1623 is available on the Heraldry page.