Cerney Wick, Gloucestershire
Cerney-Wick, a chapelry and a hamlet in South Cerney parish, Gloucestershire, 2 miles SE of South Cerney. Holy Trinity church is small.
The Gloucestershire Parish Registers are available online at Ancestry, in association with Gloucestershire Archives.
Church of England
The church of the Holy Trinity, a chapel of ease to All Hallows, South Cerney, consists of chancel and nave, with small bell turret at the west gable and containing one bell.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Gloucestershire is available to browse.
Online maps of Cerney Wick are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Gloucestershire online:
- Gloucester Citizen
- Gloucester Journal
- Gloucestershire Chronicle
- Gloucestershire Echo
- Cheltenham Chronicle
- Cheltenham Looker-On
The Visitation of the county of Gloucester, 1623 is available on the Heraldry page.