Willington, a township in Hanmer parish, Flintshire, 5 miles NE of Ellesmere. Acreage, 1950; population, 288.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
|Registration district||Ellesmere||1837 - 1935|
|Registration district||Overton||1935 - 1953|
|Registration district||Maelor||1954 - 1974|
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: