Whitewell, a township and an ecclesiastical parish in Malpas parish, comprising also the township of Iscoyd, Flintshire, 3½ miles S of Malpas. Acreage, 2662; population, 420. There is a parish council consisting of seven members. The parish was constituted in 1885. The living is a rectory in the diocese of Chester; net value, £231 with residence. The church is dedicated to St Mary.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: