Tremeirchion or Dymeirchion, Flintshire
Tremeirchion or Dymeirchion, a village and a parish in Flintshire, in the vale of the Clwyd. The village is 3 miles NE of Trefnant station on the Corwen and Rhyl branch of the L. & N.W.R., and 3½ ESE of St Asaph. It has a post office under St Asaph (R.S.O.); money order and telegraph office, Trefnant. The parish comprises 4031 acres, population, 598. There is a parish council consisting of nine-members. There is an ancient well dedicated to St Beuno. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Asaph; gross value, £346. Patron, the Bishop of St Asaph. The church is ancient. There are a Roman Catholic college and a chapel.
For general information about Civil Registration (births, marriages and deaths) see the Civil Registration page.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: