Soughton, a township in Northop parish, Flintshire, on Wat's Dyke, 4 miles WNW of Hawarden. Soughton Hall was built in 1714 by Bishop Wynne, and passed to the Bankes family.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Flintshire is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers online: