UK Genealogy Archives logo

Richmonds Green, Essex

Historical Description

Richmonds Green, a place in the NW of Essex, in Thaxted parish, 1¼ mile SE from the town of Thaxted.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Essex is available to browse.

The Essex pages from the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 is online.


Newspapers and Periodicals

The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: