UK Genealogy Archives logo

Langleys, Essex

Historical Description

Langleys, a seat in Great Waltham parish Essex, near Great Waltham village. It belonged to the Langleys, passed to the Marshalls, and belongs now to the Tufnells.

Transcribed from The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England & Wales, 1894-5

Land and Property

The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Essex is available to browse.

The Essex pages from the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 is online.