Coopersale, an ecclesiastical parish formed in 1852 out of the civil parish of Theydon Garnon, in Essex. Area and population returned with Theydon Garnon. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St Albans; gross yearly value,, £290 with residence. The church is a building of flint in the Early English style, erected in 1852.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Essex is available to browse.
The Essex pages from the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: