Chadwell Street, Essex
Chadwell Street is a hamlet in Barking parish, Essex, 2 miles E from Great Ilford. Money order and telegraph office, Chadwell Heath (R.S.O.) It has a church originally built as a chapel of ease to Aldborough Hatch, but now held as an independent charge. The living is a perpetual curacy; net yearly value, £50.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Essex is available to browse.
The Essex pages from the Return of Owners of Land in 1873 is online.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering Essex online: