Crook Hall, Durham
Crook Hall, a hamlet in Leadgate parish, Durham, half a mile from Consett station on the N.E.R.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for County Durham is available to browse.
Online maps of Crook Hall are available from a number of sites:
- Bing (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- Google Streetview.
- National Library of Scotland. (Old maps)
- old-maps.co.uk (Old Ordnance Survey maps to buy).
- Streetmap.co.uk (Current Ordnance Survey maps).
- A Vision of Britain through Time. (Old maps)
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the following newspapers covering county Durham online: