Gaunts House, Dorset
Gaunts House, a seat 3½ miles NNE of Wimborne-Minster, in Dorsetshire. It is supposed to have belonged to John of Gaunt, and now belongs to the Glynn family.
The following is a list of the administrative units in which this place was either wholly or partly included.
Any dates in this table should be used as a guide only.
Land and Property
The Return of Owners of Land in 1873 for Dorset is available to browse.
Newspapers and Periodicals
The British Newspaper Archive have fully searchable digitised copies of the Dorset County Chronicle and the Sherborne Mercury online.